Official Guide for GMAT
If you are purchasing only one book to prepare for the GMAT® exam, this is it. There is no better all-in-one source, including more than 900 questions from past GMAT exams, a diagnostic section to help you assess where to focus your efforts, and invaluable test-taking tips and strategies to help you get the score you want. Now featuring a new online section and exclusive videos!
Written by the makers of the GMAT® exam, this comprehensive study guide offers more than 900 real GMAT questions, answer explanations, plus access to the NEW online section and exclusive videos! The Official Guide is the primary source to jumpstart your GMAT preparation. Featuring test-taking strategies to help you polish your test-taking skills, the Official Guide is an essential addition to your prep plan.
In addition to more than 900 questions, The Official Guide for GMAT Review, 2015 features:
- A new online study companion that offers the ability to create your own practice sets with 800+ questions from past exams with answer explanations.
- New exclusive online videos with study tips and test taking strategies.
- A separate IR online study companion with 50 Integrated Reasoning questions and answer explanations.
- An Integrated Reasoning chapter with details about the IR section on the exam.
- A 100 question diagnostic exam to help focus your test preparation efforts.
- Grammar review covering concepts tested on the GMAT Verbal section.
- Comprehensive math review covering concepts tested on the GMAT Quantitative section.