Official Guide to GRE
From the maker of the GRE revised General Test, the second edition of our official test prep book — which includes a copy of the POWERPREP II, Version 2.1 Software CD — includes four complete practice tests (two in the book and two on CD), hundreds of authentic test questions, explanations for many answers, test-taking strategies, sample essay responses with reader commentary and more.
4 complete, real tests 2 in the book and 2 on CD-ROM.
In-depth descriptions of the Verbal Reasoning and Quantitative Reasoning measures plus valuable tips for answering each question type.
Detailed overview of the two types of Analytical Writing essay tasks including scored sample responses and actual raters’ comments
- The most reliable and authoritative book/CD combination for exam information.
- Two real, full-length GRE practice test.
- Two simulated, computer based GRE practice tests on the CD-ROM. (Ver.2.0).
- Authentic GRE questions with answers and explanations.
- ETSs own tips and strategies for doing your best on the GRE.